Be Aware...


Copyright© 2017, Famacoin Team.




Famacoin (fmc) is a free softwar application: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by Free Software Foundation, version 3. Famacoin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License with this application. If not, see


Famacoin is an Ethereum ERC20 Token, which can be used as an electronic cash system while this token makes a referral link to gold content on a mountain. The estimated gold stock only serves to set the total stock of the Token. Famacoin, is not redeemable in any economic good except those goods chosen for free will among its users. Famacoin acquisition and adoption as a means of payment or store of value, it is left to free choice and running under the full responsibility of the user. A 1% of the total stock of the coin, may be issued from the beginning, with the purpose of being used during the development of this application. The remaining 99% of Famacoin may be acquired by users through a permanent auction mechanism until the total stock is settled.  Famacoin is an application for free and voluntary use. Anyone can use it at will.


Famacoin does not intend to be a legal tender like fiat money. By using Famacoin and its Token, you agree with these terms of use. In particular, pay attention to the fact that there is NO WARRANTY that this application is safe to use or bug free; in fact, by using this application and its token, you accept that none of the contributors or team members shall be liable for any damages or monetary loss that results from it, even if due to bugs or any problem in that application and its token. In short, according to the terms Famacoin is distributed under, there are no situations in which you could sue any of the developers or team members (it's as if you wrote anad use the entire application yourself). If you can't handle that or you are not agree with these terms, don't use Famacoin token and this application.




GeoWallet is used to make geo, fc & fmc transactions. GeoWallet does not alter, does not store and does not collect any data or information from the user device. GeoWallet preserves the most absolute privacy of the users.


Sincerely, The Famacoin Team.